Order of FJO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» What it do
Magiks Application to the Infamous FJO I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:56 pm by {FJO}*Hurricane*

» Ruzkie Freeman
Magiks Application to the Infamous FJO I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:56 pm by {FJO}*Hurricane*

» Welcome Back Ninja
Magiks Application to the Infamous FJO I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:12 pm by {FJO}*Hurricane*

» 1on1 Tournament
Magiks Application to the Infamous FJO I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:38 am by agent 6

» Riley Freeman's App
Magiks Application to the Infamous FJO I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:46 pm by {FJO}Riley Freeman

» M A S K . . . ?
Magiks Application to the Infamous FJO I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:42 pm by {FJO}*Hurricane*

» Three v Three Community Wide Tournament
Magiks Application to the Infamous FJO I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:11 pm by {JOG}Mastaisac

» Welcome Terror
Magiks Application to the Infamous FJO I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:03 pm by Terror

» Atrocity's App
Magiks Application to the Infamous FJO I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:11 am by {FJO}Huey Freeman

Roster
Fabulous
Council

Riley Freeman

Fabulous
Supervisors

Ryuu(L)zaki

Fabulous
Masters

Fabulous
Alphas

Zable
Hurricane
‡♥мarιlyɴмaɴѕoɴѕɢιrl♥‡<

Fabulous
Trainees

Unfabulous
Inactives

Magiks Application to the Infamous FJO

2 posters

Go down

Magiks Application to the Infamous FJO Empty Magiks Application to the Infamous FJO

Post by Magik Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:04 pm

In-game name: Magik

Where do you live: NC

Rate yourself in Jedi on a scale of 1-10: 6

Why do you want to join FJO? I have few friends here and i like the atmosphere and i want a laid back clan that also is active and does skirms.
Magik
Magik

https://www.facebook.com/its.magik

Back to top Go down

Magiks Application to the Infamous FJO Empty Re: Magiks Application to the Infamous FJO

Post by Devil_Wing Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:49 am

I say yes. Welcome to FJO.

You're an active player striving to become good again, just like I've had to do.
You've been trying to find a clan for awhile now and have been turned down due to your attitude, or so i've heard. So I'm giving you the chance.

Don't fuck up.

put dem tags on bruh
Devil_Wing
Devil_Wing
FJO Co Founder

Back to top Go down