Latest topics
» What it do
Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:56 pm by {FJO}*Hurricane*

» Ruzkie Freeman
Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:56 pm by {FJO}*Hurricane*

» Welcome Back Ninja
Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:12 pm by {FJO}*Hurricane*

» 1on1 Tournament
Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:38 am by agent 6

» Riley Freeman's App
Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:46 pm by {FJO}Riley Freeman

» M A S K . . . ?
Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:42 pm by {FJO}*Hurricane*

» Three v Three Community Wide Tournament
Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:11 pm by {JOG}Mastaisac

» Welcome Terror
Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:03 pm by Terror

» Atrocity's App
Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:11 am by {FJO}Huey Freeman

Roster
Fabulous
Council



Riley Freeman


Fabulous
Supervisors



Ryuu(L)zaki

Fabulous
Masters


Fabulous
Alphas

Zable
Hurricane
‡♥мarιlyɴмaɴѕoɴѕɢιrl♥‡<


Fabulous
Trainees


Unfabulous
Inactives



FJO vs vVv

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FJO vs vVv

Post by {FJO}Riley Freeman on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:29 pm

FJO wins. vVv didn't want to play without Fearless, while they had 2 other members that could of played. Mimmi, Blade, and Fierce were all there. We waited over an hour to battle, yet they didn't want to do it without Fearless.

GG vVv, hopefully next time you won't run off.

_________________


avatar
{FJO}Riley Freeman
Fabulous Council

Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-09-13
Age : 20

View user profile http://FJOCLAN.FORUMOTION.COM

Back to top Go down

Re: FJO vs vVv

Post by {FJO}Huey Freeman on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:13 am

For the record, I'm completely against this....

_________________
Appearances rarely share the whole truth.
Weak humans are irresponsible and sneaky. They'd rather put the blame on others and let them suffer.
"We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong! We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right!"

avatar
{FJO}Huey Freeman
FJO Co Founder

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 15
Location : Woodcrest, Maryland

View user profile http://abyssserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FJO vs vVv

Post by Devil_Wing on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:04 pm

 photo Untitled-2_zps853dd210.png

vVv loses.

_________________
Best of all time
avatar
Devil_Wing
FJO Co Founder

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 26
Location : The world that never was~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FJO vs vVv

Post by {vVv}Fearless on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:27 pm

I would like to first say I'm sorry that you feel it is necessary to try to count this as match, of course you can they are your records you can do whatever you wish, but this is clearly more out of spite then an attempt to reflect the rules. I understand Ninja both you and Devil can be hotheads, not going to speculate on why even though it clearly stems from something more personal and unrelated to this game, and this is you just getting the chance fulfill some need you have to feel like you one-up'd us, I didn't know we were so special.

The fact that we had other players on the game at the time is irrelevant. A match is suppose to be between the clan's best members, otherwise it is just a glorified scrimmage. I'm actually not surprised that you wouldn't rather wait for me to be in the match especially since you're hell-bent on posting a win against vVv in your record, which is clear since you decided to post this, and it would be much more difficult to do it with me there.

However, aside from whatever deep-seeded issues you both have, if you would like to actually play the match, you know since that is the whole point in having one, then vVv and I will be available in a little over two weeks from now, we can confirm a date later if you wish to proceed. We will not recognize this match, you know since it never occurred and this isn't some tournament where there is a deadline to be met.

Lastly, I would like to apologize for not coming, I didn't know we had a confirmed date or anything set in stone and that just comes from the lack of time that I have spent on the forums/game. I couldn't have been there even if I wanted to, I was out of the state, but at least if I would have known I could have made you guys aware so you didn't attempt to wait for me. You also need to have a date posted somewhere before you can even attempt to pull a stunt like this, maybe there is, if you could post me a link to that maybe I don't have all the facts. However, even with a date posted overall this is a joke and everyone here knows it.

{vVv}Fearless

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FJO vs vVv

Post by {FJO}Riley Freeman on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:14 pm

Since apparently you never been in a match, when a leader confirms saying "We are down for that date" I think it means we are good to go. I told Younes.. He said he would get his boys. It was scheduled for Saturday at 8pm eastern, considering 3 of the members of vVv that were in it showed up. He then later came up with some shitty excuse about posting it. I told him I forgot my account so I TOLD HIM! I think I made it loud and clear, since there was ppl there when I said it. You can challenge us again without having an absence this time.

You obviously know I don't like vVv, which is why I took it as a win. It's not my problem neither do I care if you don't want to accept that you lost. If we had any little respect for vVv maybe we would considered do reschedule, but obviously we don't. We challenged you in the first place cause your members tend to talk shit. We just wanted to prove a point.

So if you wanna cry bout it, go ahead. We won and if you want another one that you will attend, we will glady do it. We made the challenge and got the results, it's not my inconvenience that you didn't show.

If you want to blame somebody for it, go ahead and point your fingers at Younes. Huey was there as a witness. Most ppl were there and most knew about it. It's just unnecessary for you to say that bs. When you guys didn't organize yourselves like you should of. We had subs incase of anybody having to go. We were prepared. Like you vVv say " I came, I saw, I conquered". That's basically what we did.

We even waited an hour for you guys. Fierce said you were gonna make it, he said he texted you around 6pm and you said you would be there. How are we suppose to know you would fake on you're niggas.

Yes it should of been posted by our side but Younes knew about it.

_________________


avatar
{FJO}Riley Freeman
Fabulous Council

Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-09-13
Age : 20

View user profile http://FJOCLAN.FORUMOTION.COM

Back to top Go down

Re: FJO vs vVv

Post by {vVv}Fearless on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:54 pm

{FJO}Riley Freeman wrote:Since apparently you never been in a match, when a leader confirms saying "We are down for that date" I think it means we are good to go. I told Younes.. He said he would get his boys. It was scheduled for Saturday at 8pm eastern, considering 3 of the members of vVv that were in it showed up. He then later came up with some shitty excuse about posting it. I told him I forgot my account so I TOLD HIM! I think I made it loud and clear, since there was ppl there when I said it. You can challenge us again without having an absence this time.

I don't know if you have ever led a clan before but when you decide to challenge another clan to a match you post the time, the date, etc. If you are too incompetent to keep track of your account information you should have asked someone more responsible to take care of it, word of mouth is about the least official thing out there. I had no desire to challenge you in the first place, which is why you challenged us.

{FJO}Riley Freeman wrote:You obviously know I don't like vVv, which is why I took it as a win. It's not my problem neither do I care if you don't want to accept that you lost. If we had any little respect for vVv maybe we would considered do reschedule, but obviously we don't. We challenged you in the first place cause your members tend to talk shit. We just wanted to prove a point.

That just goes to show the lack of legitimacy this whole topic has if you clearly state you posted it out of spite. Clearly you care what we accept as losses since there is a whole rant by yourself on that topic of vVv posting losses, congratulations on joining the ranks of being inconsistent. As I said before I have no desire to play you guys so I really am not worried about a rescheduled match I posted that you may reschedule with us that is different from us rescheduling with you. You wanted to prove a point? So you took a illegitimate forfeit and ran back to you site to post it? Yeah, you really beat our asses bad on that one.

{FJO}Riley Freeman wrote:So if you wanna cry bout it, go ahead. We won and if you want another one that you will attend, we will glady do it. We made the challenge and got the results, it's not my inconvenience that you didn't show.

As I said before these our your forums and you can post any false results that you wish I'm not disputing that. I personally didn't care to have one in the first place and still am indifferent on playing you guys. It isn't your problem I didn't attend a match you didn't post a date to? You're right and you just forfeited the matches we had with you at 4, 5, and 6 AM next time show up, that is true by your logic, you know since I don't need to inform everyone of the time.

{FJO}Riley Freeman wrote:If you want to blame somebody for it, go ahead and point your fingers at Younes. Huey was there as a witness. Most ppl were there and most knew about it. It's just unnecessary for you to say that bs. When you guys didn't organize yourselves like you should of. We had subs incase of anybody having to go. We were prepared. Like you vVv say " I came, I saw, I conquered". That's basically what we did.

"Most people knew about it" Then if a time was established maybe you would think to, I don't know, post it in the topic, sorry for repeating myself that tends to happen when the person I'm responding to can't craft a real response to one of my posts.

{FJO}Riley Freeman wrote:We even waited an hour for you guys. Fierce said you were gonna make it, he said he texted you around 6pm and you said you would be there. How are we suppose to know you would fake on you're niggas.

Again I'm sorry I didn't attend a match time that I was unaware of, he may of texted me but as I said I was out of town and didn't have my phone charger. I think the term is "flake" and "your" can you please at least try to sound educated you are killing me over here.

{FJO}Riley Freeman wrote:Yes it should of been posted by our side but Younes knew about it.

I agree, Younes should have put it in the forums and consulted the rest of the clan before accepting the time but that doesn't change the fact that this all could have been avoided if you were bright enough to remember your username and password and post it within the challenge post to begin with but by the way your typing makes you sound that is probably a little over your head.

{vVv}Fearless

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FJO vs vVv

Post by {FJO}Riley Freeman on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:34 pm

{vVv}Fearless wrote:
{FJO}Riley Freeman wrote:Since apparently you never been in a match, when a leader confirms saying "We are down for that date" I think it means we are good to go. I told Younes.. He said he would get his boys. It was scheduled for Saturday at 8pm eastern, considering 3 of the members of vVv that were in it showed up. He then later came up with some shitty excuse about posting it. I told him I forgot my account so I TOLD HIM! I think I made it loud and clear, since there was ppl there when I said it. You can challenge us again without having an absence this time.

I don't know if you have ever led a clan before but when you decide to challenge another clan to a match you post the time, the date, etc. If you are too incompetent to keep track of your account information you should have asked someone more responsible to take care of it, word of mouth is about the least official thing out there. I had no desire to challenge you in the first place, which is why you challenged us.

{FJO}Riley Freeman wrote:You obviously know I don't like vVv, which is why I took it as a win. It's not my problem neither do I care if you don't want to accept that you lost. If we had any little respect for vVv maybe we would considered do reschedule, but obviously we don't. We challenged you in the first place cause your members tend to talk shit. We just wanted to prove a point.

That just goes to show the lack of legitimacy this whole topic has if you clearly state you posted it out of spite. Clearly you care what we accept as losses since there is a whole rant by yourself on that topic of vVv posting losses, congratulations on joining the ranks of being inconsistent. As I said before I have no desire to play you guys so I really am not worried about a rescheduled match I posted that you may reschedule with us that is different from us rescheduling with you. You wanted to prove a point? So you took a illegitimate forfeit and ran back to you site to post it? Yeah, you really beat our asses bad on that one.

{FJO}Riley Freeman wrote:So if you wanna cry bout it, go ahead. We won and if you want another one that you will attend, we will glady do it. We made the challenge and got the results, it's not my inconvenience that you didn't show.

As I said before these our your forums and you can post any false results that you wish I'm not disputing that. I personally didn't care to have one in the first place and still am indifferent on playing you guys. It isn't your problem I didn't attend a match you didn't post a date to? You're right and you just forfeited the matches we had with you at 4, 5, and 6 AM next time show up, that is true by your logic, you know since I don't need to inform everyone of the time.

{FJO}Riley Freeman wrote:If you want to blame somebody for it, go ahead and point your fingers at Younes. Huey was there as a witness. Most ppl were there and most knew about it. It's just unnecessary for you to say that bs. When you guys didn't organize yourselves like you should of. We had subs incase of anybody having to go. We were prepared. Like you vVv say " I came, I saw, I conquered". That's basically what we did.

"Most people knew about it" Then if a time was established maybe you would think to, I don't know, post it in the topic, sorry for repeating myself that tends to happen when the person I'm responding to can't craft a real response to one of my posts.

{FJO}Riley Freeman wrote:We even waited an hour for you guys. Fierce said you were gonna make it, he said he texted you around 6pm and you said you would be there. How are we suppose to know you would fake on you're niggas.

Again I'm sorry I didn't attend a match time that I was unaware of, he may of texted me but as I said I was out of town and didn't have my phone charger. I think the term is "flake" and "your" can you please at least try to sound educated you are killing me over here.

{FJO}Riley Freeman wrote:Yes it should of been posted by our side but Younes knew about it.

I agree, Younes should have put it in the forums and consulted the rest of the clan before accepting the time but that doesn't change the fact that this all could have been avoided if you were bright enough to remember your username and password and post it within the challenge post to begin with but by the way your typing makes you sound that is probably a little over your head.

If I were bright? Funny.. You are correct I ain't the smartest person I know. Neither am I dumb to not understand what he stated. If you would of made it, we wouldn't have to be doing this. It was basically your fault.

I made that post about you not posting losses because it's pretty unfair to not give credit to the peeps who won. It shows how little respect you have for anybody as a whole. While in JOG, I only saw the wins. Why because you have no respect, you guys act like you deserve it but you don't. Maybe that's the reason JOG won't fight you officially. I doubt your intelligence lacks on that. I'm pretty sure that was the reason, other than it making vVv look bad.

Also as ignorant as you can be, you can see that it was mainly vVv's fault for agreeing to a date they could not have all 4 ready. My fault no.. We had a fight against JOG, because of vVv talking shit to us that whole day.

Most people know I lose my temper easily. I challenged you because your so called leaders were saying how they never get challenged. But they tend to avoid challenging anybody else other than JOG. Did I want a fight, NO. But when you point out a fact and you get bashed on it, it's true.

I didn't want to play vVv in the first place either. I only did it to, make Younes and the rest to stfu. I was in vVv, why would I hate a clan that helped me out? Because it's filled of bias just like in JOG. Most of you don't even know what to agree on.

Now I ain't a pussy neither do I wanna look like one. I want to be mature about this, we can A, get it to be rescheduled or B, continue to talk shit to one another.

If you wanna reschedule, well post a topic on here. I am only agreeing to this, because you are probably the only one that I respect in vVv. And you had the courtesy to actually come say something. Now I apologize for the inconvenience. Hopefully this time it will go different.

_________________


avatar
{FJO}Riley Freeman
Fabulous Council

Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-09-13
Age : 20

View user profile http://FJOCLAN.FORUMOTION.COM

Back to top Go down

Re: FJO vs vVv

Post by {vVv}Fearless on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:47 pm

I'm going to show you the same courtesy by not being a hardass and graciously accept your offer to reschedule.

I will return within a day or so with a hesitant date(changeable) for the match with the same rules we agreed upon on the vVv site.

{vVv}Fearless

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FJO vs vVv

Post by Sony on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:46 pm

I made that post about you not posting losses because it's pretty unfair to not give credit to the peeps who won. It shows how little respect you have for anybody as a whole. While in JOG, I only saw the wins. Why because you have no respect, you guys act like you deserve it but you don't. Maybe that's the reason JOG won't fight you officially. I doubt your intelligence lacks on that. I'm pretty sure that was the reason, other than it making vVv look bad.

Lol, JOG didn't even post 2 of FJO's wins, haha.
avatar
Sony

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-09-08
Age : 20
Location : Chicago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FJO vs vVv

Post by {FJO}Riley Freeman on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:06 pm

Well if they don't want to show respect it's on them.

_________________


avatar
{FJO}Riley Freeman
Fabulous Council

Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-09-13
Age : 20

View user profile http://FJOCLAN.FORUMOTION.COM

Back to top Go down

Re: FJO vs vVv

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum